Being able to package loose products without a tray is a common request from food and beverage manufacturers. Fortunately, if you’re heading out to Las Vegas for PACK EXPO 2023, Texwrap has a winning solution that’s a sure bet!
Headlining the show is our Next Generation Kayat SRX Series single roll bundling system that has expanded capabilities to now shrink wrap loose products.
The SRX Series is a flexible platform for customers looking for a single roll bundler to handle a wide variety of packaged food and beverage products. It creates shrink bundled packages with bullseye closures using a bottom overlap seal technology for a strong seal and better product presentation.
This expanded capability of shrink bundling loose products is a popular packaging style with beverages manufacturers and retailers alike. This addition means the SRX Series can effectively shrink wrap either products positioned in trays or loose or bulk products. Twelve or 24-packs of specialty and other beverages, as well as cans or jars of food that are shrink bundled together without a tray are examples of loose products that can be packaged with the Kayat SRX Series-CUF.
At the show, PACK EXPO attendees will see the Kayat SRX Series place loose products arriving on a conveyor into specific patterns based on quantities and then shrink wrap those products.
The advantage of the Kayat SRX Series in comparison to competing systems is its ergonomic design that makes it easy to operate and maintain. The machine is engineered with built-in predictive and preventive maintenance features that are controlled through the HMI to minimize unplanned downtime. Additionally, the machine is PackML ready for operational consistency. Here are just a few of the many features and benefits users will find on the Kayat SRX Series:
- Toolless adjustable wrap bar assembly: Adjust machine for package height with no change parts.
- Easy access film feed and cut: Slide out the film feed and cut mechanism for easy maintenance.
- Superior film sealing and control: Wrap-bar mechanism and integrated heat tunnel ensure reliability and high performance.
- Adjustable tunnel side and bottom air: Easily adjust side and bottom air flow to create the most appealing appearance on the end product.
- Dual roll film mandrels: Minimize changeover time and reduce packaging equipment downtime.
- Clear or print registered film: Create retail-ready multipacks.
Starring alongside the Kayat SRX Series is the OSS Series Orbital Side Sealer, which merges patented orbital seal head wrappers and precise servo controls to produce the fastest and most flexible wrapper of its kind.
The OSS Series is designed for the special requirements of a busy food production environment, including fast-paced bakery and frozen pizza applications.
The Kayat SRX and OSS Series shrink wrappers are just the latest examples of innovation that Texwrap brings to customers every day.
Be sure to add Texwrap in booth C-3625 to your PACK EXPO 2023 agenda. See you in Nevada!